Our policies provide cover in the event your supplier has ceased to trade.

How do you make a claim?

Our policies provide cover in the event your supplier has ceased to trade. If you have an issue with your installation and your supplier is still trading, then please contact them to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.

If you want to check the status of your supplier, one of the ways is to do so (if they are a limited company) is to check Companies House, which is the UK’s registrar of companies.

You can contact us:

If your supplier has ceased to trade and is unable to honour its contract, then please contact us, so we can discuss this further with you.

In the event of any claim under this insurance, unless we agree otherwise in writing, one of our approved installers will be appointed to carry out any necessary work and we shall not be liable for any work carried out without our written authorisation.

Interested in our services or have a general enquiry? Call us on 0330 0520 035

Who do we work with?

We work with UK authorised Insurance Intermediaries and several recognised Consumer Protection Organisations, including:

  • Qualitymark Protection
  • The Insurance Backed Guarantee Company
  • The Double Glazing & Conservatory Quality Assurance Ombudsman Scheme (DGCOS)
  • The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Quality Assured Contractors Scheme (HIES)
  • The Home Improvement Consumer Protection Scheme (HICS)

Our policies are included on the majority of authorised Insurance Backed Guarantee provider lists including TrustMark, Certass, Assure and Ofgem.